Saturday, December 5, 2015

Marcy's Animal Blog- Announcement!


It's been a long time since I've posted on "Auntie M's Canine Capers And Feline Follies"!

As many of you know, I've been doing a great deal of traveling, plus sharing some Stewardess/ Flight Attendant memories on my Travel blog, "The Flight Nun".

But I miss writing about my fun fur folk that are part of my life.

Starting next week I'll be featuring one special "Fur Folk", be it Canine or Feline. There will also be a few "Tributes" to wonderful animals who have crossed the Rainbow Bridge.






In the above picture, my Granddaughter Payton was comforting a wonderful old gal named Ellie, who was morning the loss of her fellow fur companion.  Such moments as this are so precious!  And animals are so amazing!  I feel honored to be able to tell their stories.  Many of these fur folk are rescue animals, so their tales are sometimes filled with sad pasts as well as wonderful "now" moments!

Please join me next week as I begin to share with you these wonderful animals and their stories!

Until then!

No comments: