Saturday, September 5, 2020

MARCY'S ANIMAL BLOG- THE BABY FRENCH BULLDOG SURPRISE!!




 My name is Kilo!  I'm a baby French Bulldog!  Yep- I'm a Frenchie!! This is my story!  I have to start the story happening before I came to my family.

The young girl of the family wanted a puppy!  She gave her parents a Power Point Presentation on why she should have a puppy! Not bad for an 11 year old!  Her parents said "No".

Then the man of the house and his son went on a cross country flying trip!  The son was saying the little girl really should have a puppy!  The Father agreed.



On their way back home they stopped in Indiana- and picked me up!  I was 9 weeks old! I spent the first night with the Father and Brother in a hotel room, cuddled up in the brother's arms!  Then we flew to where I would have my forever home and my little girl!  I spent most of the flight curled up on the brother's lap!


When my girl first saw me she cried- so was so excited and happy! The brother was happy that she was happy!


                       

                  She couldn't believe she got her wish!  And I was happy she liked me! I curled up in her arms and took a nap!


                       The Mama of the house loves snuggling, I love snuggling!  A whole family of snuggle people! Perfect!


I started exploring my new home.  There are 3 cats in the house!  I'm not sure about felines.  I got into trouble right away!  I thought the larger one's tail was a chew toy! I got batted in the face quick for that one!  This is me fleeing the scene!


We babies need lots of naps!  I know they have a nice bed for me, but sometimes I just stop in the middle of playing  and take a snooze!  Here I am in the Cat's toy box!!


                    I Love chewing on sticks!  And sometimes rocks!  But sticks are my favorite!!


                                                I like helping the Mama with the dishes!


                              My Girl takes me everywhere!  Here I am at the beach!


                                 My girl is a good teacher!  She taught me to sit on command!


                         I can shake hands!! I'm pretty small for my age, but I can still learn quickly!



This is the Mama!  I snuggle with her at night.  And she takes care of me first thing in the morning!


I Love my human family!  I Love my Girl who wanted me so badly!  I'm happy!

Some say that since I'm a Frenchie, I'm playful, alert, adaptable, and completely irresistible! I agree!!

Thank you for letting me tell you my story!  Since I'm just a baby I'm sure that Auntie M will keep you updated as I grow up!

I think you'll probably hear from me again as I grow and learn!  I know I'll have more stories about me and those illusive cats in the house! 

                    So, until next time, do what my little girl did!   WISH FOR A PUPPY!!

UPDATE:  Auntie M says I'm one of the most strong willed pups she's ever met!  I guess she's right, I'm Stubborn- and strong!  But she loves me just the same!  I'm a bit older now.




My Girl and her Mama have been gone to Ski camp!  I'm a bit depressed from missing them, but they're coming home today!  I hope they are ready for lots of puppy kisses!!

No comments: